- By booking an appointment with Life Exposures Photography you are subject these full terms and conditions.
- Life Exposures Photography reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these terms and conditions at any time.
- Your data may be used by Life Exposures Photography to advise you of products, services and special promotions. We may contact you by post, SMS text, telephone or email. We will NEVER sell your data to Third Party Companies.
- Copyright of all images remains the property of Life Exposures Photography. Reproduction without expressed permission of images by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
- If any of these terms and conditions is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or part this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- A person who is not party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the contracts (rights third party) Act 1999 to enforce any of these terms and conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that act.
Purchase of Voucher
- Is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Is non-transferable
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, not redeemable for cash or other goods.
- May not be used to purchase images from other sessions
Limits and Restrictions
In an attempt to maintain standards Life Exposures Photography reserves the right to decline to photograph sessions, which we feel would damage our branding- i.e., images that would conflict with our current style.
Restrictions for specific sessions
. Photo shoots take approximately one hour
. We are able to photograph up to 10 people maximum in our studio
. There should be no more than 2 children under the age of 5 to each adult
. Please do not bring spectators; we work with an assistant where possible so it’s our job to make children smile!
. If you arrive more than 20 minutes after your appointment time, your shoot cannot be guaranteed. In such cases, we reserve the right to offer either a shortened session or to cancel the appointment altogether.
Terms of Sale for Purchases. Due to the custom nature of our service all orders are non cancellable and the full balance amount is due in full. Goods are not supplied on a sale or return, consignment or approval basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Amendments to an order. We immediately place your order with our suppliers therefore any changes (i.e. frame, image or mount) will be subject to administration changes and additional costs levied to us by our suppliers.
Goods. All goods remain the property of Life Exposures Photography until paid for in full and will bear the company name and signature.
Payment Default. If the customer defaults on the agreed payment we reserve the right to debit their credit/debit card for the full amount outstanding, plus our administration and additional charges levied by the bank.
Late Payments. Life Exposures Photography has the right to charge interest of 8% above the Bank of England rate where payments are late for an unreasonable period.
Prints. Sizes are approximate and are in inches. They are measured from the inside rebate of the longest side of the frame and include photograph and border.
Copyright of all images remains the property of Life Exposures Photography. Reproduction without expressed permission of images by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited, and is a criminal offence under the 1988 Copyrights and Patents Act.
Model Release. The client grants all necessary permissions to allow Life Exposures Photography the use of any images created from the session to be used in displays, exhibitions, advertising and competitions.
Digital Enhancement. All images will be reproduced as seen in the viewing session. Any changes will only be made if specified on your order and will be subject to an additional charge. Colour Photography is undertaken within the technical limitations of the process. We shall undertake to produce a flattering skin tone. Subsequently other colours may not produce accurately.
Print Dyes. Because dyes in colour photographic materials, like other dyes, change in time, prints will not be warranted against change in colour. Colour matching to originals may not be possible.
Liability. We take all reasonable efforts to protect your images however, our liability for loss or damage of any image is accordingly limited to re-photographing.
Delivery. Whilst delivery dates will be adhered to as much as possible they do not constitute part of the contract. All work will be personally delivered by our staff, and must be signed for upon delivery.
Force Majeure. Every effort will be made to fulfill all orders placed with the company but completion of them is subject to variation or cancellation owing to act of God, War, Strikes, Fire or any cause beyond our control.